Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Hello World!

This is so exciting! My first blog post for Buttercup Cakes!!! After spending a number of years in advertising, before I switched into a pastry career, I had the opportunity to design blogs and do social media work for some top dollar companies... Funny enough, I never thought about creating a blog for myself, because I figured I wouldn't know what to say.

How things have changed! Now that I've been working in this fascinating field for just 5 years, I think I'd have a hard time picking a topic to talk about (and just keeping myself quiet, as a matter of fact). Every day in this profession poses a new challenge, a new opportunity to learn something new. And c'mon, who doesn't love cakes? Each one of them is new possibility of telling someone's story and creating memories that can last a lifetime.

So stay tuned, my friends... If you are as fascinated as I am about cakes and the pastry arts, this blog will be a lot of fun for all of us :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment