Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Disney Cakes

If you know me personally, you know that besides making cakes, some of my favorite things in life are kids and Disney... So this picture couldn't be more perfect!


Look at this cute little face and tell me you didn't fall in love :-). Grayson just turned 2 and my fabulous assistant Maggie made him this super cute cake... Grayson's mom told us him and his big sister just loved eating the rocks!

Located in central Florida, Buttercup Cakes always gets requests for Disney themed cakes and cupcakes. There are always families from out of town that come to this area to celebrate birthdays and special occasions, so they often need a smaller cake to eat while they're here. Here are a couple of our recent ones...


Snow White's Apple

Cinderella Cake

While I was writing this, it made think of our very first Buttercup order, back when I still used to bake cakes from home. I think that the fact that they were Disney cakes has brought us amazing luck!


Keep the magic coming, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment